在外贸函电中,有一些常见的英语表达方式。这些表达既简洁又得体,能够帮助你更好地与国外客户进行沟通。以下是15个常见的外贸函电英语表达,希望对您有所帮助。
1. When we are in the market for the goods offered, we will contact you again.
一旦我们要购买你报价的货物,我们将再次联系你。
2. Please let us know as soon as you are in the market for SME Brand Hand Tools.
只要你要购买 SME 牌手工具请告诉我们。
3. We are sending you a copy of our leaflet along with an operation manual.
我们寄给你们的样本副本连同操作手册。
4. Please make us your best offers along with the relevant pamphlet.
请给我们报你们最低价格连同相关介绍的样本。
5. We have received your letter of May 19 along with the sales contract in triplicate.
我们已经收到你5月19日的来信连同三份销售合同。
6. The damage happens to occur in the course of transhipment.
损坏恰巧发生在运输过程中。
7. We happen to learn your name and address from Messers Co. in Singapore.
我们从新加坡的亚力山大公司碰巧得知你们的名称和地址。
8. As our manager happened to be on a business tour he regretted being unable to attend to the matter in time.
因为我们经理正好出差,他很遗憾不能按时参与这件事。
9. As the goods enquired for are unavailable, we recommend you... as a substitute.
因为你询价的货物不能提供,我们推荐你 XX 替代。
10. We recommend you to place a trial order so that you can see the quality of our product.
我们推荐你下一个试订单,这样你可以看到我们产品的质量。
11. We recommend making a trial order.
我们建议试一下。
12. A letter of recommendation.
推荐信。
13. Your recommendation will be greatly valued.
您的建议将非常重要。
14. Please mark the cases as per our instruction for easy identification.
请按照我们的指示刷唛头,以便于识别。
15. We usually find an identification mark at the bottom of an incoming letter from abroad.
我们通常在来自国外的信件底部能找到一个识别标记。