对于外贸业务员来说,无论是写开发信,还是和客户进行具体的往来函电,外贸英语的准确表达正确与否,决定了你是否能收到客户的回复,也决定了客户是否认可你。还有很重要的一点,你是否能清楚地表达自己的想法,以及你是否能理解客户的意思,这些都与你是否能拿下客户的订单息息相关。所以,为了让大家能正确的使用外贸英语来表达自己的意思,提高自己在客户心中的形象,小编整理了一些外贸常用短语,助你在外贸业务中得心应手!
1. we will do our best to meet your demand
我们将尽我们最大的努力满足你们的需求。
2. we hope our offer will meet with your approval.
我希望我们的报价能满足你的要求
3. we shall certainly meet our obligation.
我们一定履行我们的职责。
4. your price is agreeable to us.
你的价格我们接受
5. we are agreeable to your views.
我们同意你的观点。
6. we agree with you on this point.
在这一点我们同意你的看法。
7. we do not agree to your proposal.
我们不同意你的建议。
8. both parties agree on the contract terms.
双方同意合同条款。
1. in response to your letter of 1st May. we wish to quote as follows:
对于你5月1日的来信,我们希望按下面的报价:
2. please response to our question soon.
请尽快回答我们的问题。
3. we are sending you our catalogue separately.
我们分别寄给你我们的样本。
4. by separate mail.
分别寄去。
5. under separate cover.
不同的邮包
6. we regret being unable to satisfy your requirements.
我们非常遗憾不能满足你的要求。
7. your explanation does not satisfy us.
你的解释不能令我们满意。
8. have been informed by ....
被告知....
9. if possible, please also send us ...
假如可能,还请寄.....
10. we think it is advantageous for you to accept our offer.
我们认为你接受我的的报价对你有利。
1. state your terms of payment
陈述你的付款条件
2. accept terms of payment by L/C
接受的付款条件是通过L/C(信用证)
3. Our general sales terms and conditions are laid down in the contract.
我们的一般销售条款在合同中规定了
4. open an L/C in our favour
以我们为受益人开出一个L/C(信用证)
5. Issue an invoice in your favour
开具以你们为受益人的发票