在进行外贸业务时,为了表达对客户的尊重和诚意,我们在邮件中常会使用一些敬语或客套话。这些地道又高大上的表达方式,或许你并不太了解。接下来,让我们一起学习这些常见的客套话吧!
1. 表达合作意愿
- We greatly appreciated your patience in this situation. 我们很感激您的耐心。
- Any information you supply will be treated confidentially. 您提供的所有信息我们都会保密。
- We must insist on the principle of customers first. 我们必须坚持客户第一的原则。
- Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you. 您的任何付款方式我们都能接受。
2. 表达不满
- On examination we have found you are cooperating with our competitors. 我们发现您在跟我们的竞争对手合作。
- We regret to inform you that you have lost our patience and trust. 很抱歉,您已经失去了我们的耐心和信任。
- We were disappointed to find that our compliant is not your primary concern. 我们很失望,我们的不满您并没有关注。
- We will be left with no alternative but...unless... 我们别无选择,除非您......
3. 直接表达目的
- I am writing this letter to request the cancellation of the room booked by Mr. Han yesterday. 我写信来取消韩先生昨天订的房间。
- We wish to remind you that the deadline is approaching. 我们想提醒您截止日期快到了。
- I would appreciate your approval to have the meeting. Here are the details: 我很高兴您能参加会议,以下是详细情况:
4. 表达歉意
- Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. 对于给您造成的不变,我们深表抱歉。
5. 重申建议或要求
- we suggest that you considering giving us the sole agent status. 我们建议您考虑给我们独家授权。
- Could you please let us know in your earliest convenience whether the above terms and conditions are acceptable for you? 以上条款请问您是否能接受,烦请尽早告诉我们。
- We will be pleased to supply any further information you require. 我们非常乐意给您提供您要求的进一步信息。
- We would be grateful if you could forward any further information about the willing of this order. 对于这笔订单,如果您能再给些明确的信息,我们将十分感激。
6. 催促
- A reply by telephone would be appreciated. 事情紧急,如果您能尽快来电,我们不甚感激。
- As our demand / request / issue is very urgent, a quick telephone reply would be appreciated. 我们的要求/问题/事情紧急,请尽快回个电话。
- Our circumstances do not allow us to go on waiting any longer. 我们目前的情况让我们无法再继续等下去了。
- Please give this situation your immediate attention. 请即刻关注这种情况。
- Please note that the closing date/deadline for the order is 18 April, so will you please complete the attached forms and return them as soon as possible. 请注意这笔订单的最后期限是4月18日,所以请您尽快填好附件表格,并尽快发给我。
7. 引述旧事
- With reference to your letter of last week, we think it necessary to continue our cooperation. 收到您上周的来信,我们认为有必要继续合作。
- We are writing you with reference to your interest in the product mentioned previously. 鉴于您之前对我们的产品很感兴趣,特发此函。
8. 表达良好祝愿
- We trust / hope you will find these requirements acceptable. 我们相信/希望您能接受这些要求。
- We look forward to doing business to our mutual advantage. 我们希望做生意能够达成双赢。
- We hope that the matter will be settled to our mutual satisfaction. 我们希望这件事情能让双方都得到一个满意的解决方案。
- We look forward to the opportunity of being your long-term supplier. 我们非常期望能够成为您的长期供应商。
- Thank you in advance. 先提前感谢您。
- We hope to meet your requirements of this priduct. 我们希望这款产品能达到您的要求。
9. 要求提供信息
- Could you please supply us with information about the latest requirements. 你能否告诉我您最新的需求。
- Please advise us as soon as possible when the products received. 您收到货物后,请尽快通知我们。
10. 附件及其他
- We are sending the report herewith for your reference. 随函附上报告,供您参考。
- Please find attached... 请参考附件......
- If there is any other service you need, please do not hesitate to contact us via email. 如果您还需要其它服务,请及时通过电邮联系我。
定期外贸干货分享 欢迎加入