外贸邮件中那些地道又高大上的英文客套话
外贸业务中,专业、流畅的英文邮件沟通非常重要,不仅可以与客户顺畅交流,还能促进双方的贸易往来。为了表达尊重和礼貌,我们经常会在英文邮件中使用一些敬语和客套话。
在撰写外贸邮件时,如何用地道又高大上的表达方式呢?以下是一些常用的英文客套词和句式,供参考:
01. 表达合作意愿
We greatly appreciated your patience in this situation.
我们很感激您的耐心。
Any information you supply will be treated confidentially.
您提供的所有信息我们都会保密。
We must insist on the principle of customers first.
我们必须坚持客户第一的原则。
Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you.
您的任何付款方式我们都能接受。
02. 表达不满
On examination we have found you are cooperating with our competitors.
我们发现您在跟我们的竞争对手合作。
We regret to inform you that you have lost our patience and trust.
很抱歉,您已经失去了我们的耐心和信任。
We were disappointed to find that our compliant is not your primary concern.
我们很失望,我们的不满您并没有关注。
We will be left with no alternative but...unless...
我们别无选择,除非您......
03. 直接表达目的
I am writing this letter to request the cancellation of the room booked by Mr. Han yesterday.
我写信来取消韩先生昨天订的房间。
We wish to remind you that the deadline is approaching.
我们想提醒您截止日期快到了。
I would appreciate your approval to have the meeting. Here are the details:
我很高兴您能参加会议,以下是详细情况: