在进行跨文化交流时,掌握常见的外贸句型非常重要。这篇文章将为您提供一些实用的对话示例,帮助您更顺畅地与外国商家沟通。
1. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
2. How do I address you?
如何称呼你?
How do I pronounce your name?
您的名字怎么读?
3. What line of business are you in?
你是从事哪一行的?
4. Don't mention it.
别客气。
5. How do you like the quality of our products?
你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
6. What about having a look at our products?
先看一看产品吧。
7. What about placing a trial order?
何不先试订货?
8. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的时机水平,以满足世界市场的需求。
9. The new products is to the taste to European.
这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
10. I think it will find a market in your market.
我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
11. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of our products.
优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推销产品。
12. We regret that the goods you require about are not available.
很遗憾你们所询货物目前没货。
13. Heavy inquries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品的质量。
14. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I'm sure the price we submitted are competitive.
不知道您认为我们的产品规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。
15. Do you have specific request for packing?
你对包装有什么特别的要求吗?
Here are the samples of packing available now,you may have a look!
这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
16. We offer you our best price,at which we have done a lot of business with other customers.
我想你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
17. I'm eager to know if you can effect shipment in May.
我很想知道你们五月份能否装运。
18. make comments on sth.
对某事进行评论
19. nightmare
噩梦
20. in a mass
乱成一团
21. with compliments.
赠品
22. We are glad to send you our latest catalog which you requested.
很高兴按您的要求寄上我们最新的目录。