在国际贸易中,包装是一个非常重要的环节。良好的包装不仅能保护货物,还能提高产品的销售价值和企业的形象。下面我们来看看常见的包装要求和应对措施。
Do you have any requirement about packaging?
您对包装有什么要求吗?
Is package included into the price?
报价包含包装(的费用)吗?
Package is very important for selling products
包装对产品的销售很重要。
Package also effects the reputation of our products.
包装也影响我们产品的声誉。
The unique design of the package will help you promote the products.
独特的包装将有助于你们推销这些产品。
We wish the new packing will satisfy our clients.
我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。
It is necessary to improve the packaging.
改进包装方法十分必要。
Please pack the goods very carefully.
请细心包装这批货物.
Please protect the goods from moisture.
注意货物的防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.
机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。
Could you pack the goods with cardboard boxes?
你们用硬纸板箱包装这批货物吗?
Please make the fruit jar airtight.
请把果酱罐密封.
The goods need to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.
商品需要先用牛皮纸包好,然后装入木箱。
We prefer packing in smaller cases.
我们更喜欢用小箱子包装.
The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.
罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。
You must reinforce the package with metal straps.
你们必须用铁制打包带加固包装.
The goods need to be packaged in strong export cases, firmly strapped
货物应该用坚固的出口木箱包装,并且牢牢加箍。
I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for shipping.
我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。
Do you want to know something about the packing?
你想了解一下包装的情况吗?
10 bottles are put into a box, and 100 boxes are put into a carton.
10支装人一小盒,100盒装人一个纸箱.
We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed according to your instruction.
我们已经通知工厂按你们的要求包装。
Buyers always pay attention to package.
买方很注意包装的情况。
Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.
每个丸药装入小盒后用蜡密封好。
Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.
使用硬纸箱包装这批衬衣可以节省运费。
It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.
使用木箱包装成本会高些。
We agree to use cartons for outer packaging.
我们同意用纸箱做外包装。
Generally speaking, suppliers cover the cost of packaging.
包装费用一般由买方负担。
Packaging charge is about 2% of the total cost of the goods.
包装费用占货物总值的百分之二。
Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.
一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用.
We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.
我们同意关于包装和运输唛头的条款。
We cannot afford time to change the packaging because the ship will sail after two days.
田于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装了。