外贸销售的专业价值和资源价值都非常重要。如何提升专业价值,从基础的邮件表达开始是关键。掌握好专业术语和表达方式,可以让客户更加信任专业的销售。
众所周知,询价和报价环节是外贸业务的重要组成部分。下面我们来整理一下常见的询价与报价英语表达,希望对大家有所帮助。
一、报价英语表达
1. Price validity is 10 days from the date of PI / offer due to currency fluctuation. If the order is confirmed after due date,the unit price will be revised according to the daily exchange rate.
由于汇率波动,报价有效期为合同/报价日期起的10天内。如果订单在有效期后才确认,价格会相应按照即时汇率调整。
2. We look forward to your kind inquiries at any time if you find these items satisfactory.
如果你对这些款式满意的话,我们希望能随时收到贵方的询价。
3. As soon as a fresh supply of your required model comes in, we will contact you.
一旦你要订的那款货源来了,我们会与您联系。
4. You can enjoy 5% discount on your initial order. 首单您享有5%的折扣。
5. Our offer remains effective for 10 days. 我们报价有效期为10天。
6. Our offer is subject to change without notice. 我方报价如有更改,恕不另外通知。
7. Upon receipt of your email, we have given this matter our immediate attention.
我们一收到你的邮件,立即对这个问题给予关注。
8. Kindly note that we will update the price when the exchange rate fluctuates more than XX%.
在汇率波动XX下,会再一次更新价格。(应和客户约定,如果汇率波动超出协定的比例,应该共同承担风险)
二、询价与报价英语表达
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up,enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. Prices Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
我们希望这些常见的询价与报价英语表达能为大家提供参考,在实际工作中得到应用。外贸人一定要与时俱进,不断学习专业词汇和表达技巧,提升自己的专业价值,为公司带来更多订单!